Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Grave robbers !

Just when you thought the UK press could not stoop any lower 
 http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/552674/Jimmy-Savile-body-exhume
The truly sick people involved in this include one councillor Haddington of Scarborough !
I checked some of the usual subjects twitter accounts for their take on the story :
 And, asked a few more for their reaction, to which I have not received a response
 I told the Daily Express and their readers what I thought of their 'horrible story'
Then I thought about one tweepies response to Wilby and I just thought, FUCK 'em ! 

Onwards !
Addendum 19th January 12.31 gmt
I have been reliably informed that Sir Jimmy's body will NOT  be removed from his grave. I'll leave it up to the reader to ponder why a newspaper would want to cause such upset not only to Jimmy's family and friends but to others in Scarborough whose kin are also buried in the town's cemetery !

6 comments:

  1. It appears your type ain't welcome at The Express, Rabbit.
    I've just read a selection of the comments.
    Terrifying.
    I know I shouldn't be surprised, but…it wasn't always so, was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How reassuring to know that I'm not welcome to post in their shitty rag !

      Delete
  2. Hopefully non of this shit is going to happen, fingers crossed! its up to the Savile Trust fund to spend money on doing this. and don't think they'll want to spend money on something that is going to contribute to nothing.

    people said all that shit about not wanting him there in 2012, 2 years have passed and i don't think anyone even cares anymore. i reckon its just the newspaper trying to bring shit up to print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would be the point of exhuming his body? even if it were cremated someone would then complain that his ashes were offensive and they should not be interred anywhere. Just another Jackanory story to get the gossips going again and to put a penny in the pockets of sad journalists that have no story to publish so they stir up an old one. Sad, sad, sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A story about digging up a corpse they'd accused of necrophilia? Isn't that irony, or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will of Parliament?
      https://thecrisisofstate.wikispaces.com/file/view/execution%20of%20Cromwell.JPG/391649752/execution%20of%20Cromwell.JPG

      Delete